Our items are guaranteed for their normal life under standard, non-commercial use.
Available only from Hammacher Schlemmer, this is the 15'-tall illuminated and inflatable Abominable Snow Monster from the 1964 animated classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Feared by all in Christmas Town until Rudolph’s friend (and aspiring dentist) Hermey the Elf extracted his teeth, now the reformed Bumble stands harmlessly on a lawn, where his enormous size and four internal disco-like LEDs project a snow falling glow that draws attention from passersby. An electric blower brings Bumble to life in 15 minutes and provides constant inflation. Made of durable tear-resistant polyester that withstands years of setup and storage. Secures with included stakes and tethers. AC plug with 5' cord. Inflated 15' H x 9' W x 8' D, deflated 14" L x 11" W x 16" D. (15 lbs.)
Installation and Use:
- Avoid inflating your holiday inflatable in inclement weather or high winds. These conditions may cause damage or create safety hazards.
- Always use all included stakes to secure the inflatable. Proper anchoring ensures best stability, preventing the inflatable from tipping or blowing away in the wind.
- Always ensure the inflatable is fully zipped up before use, except for deflation.
- Always unplug and allow to deflate when not in use.
- Always check if rainwater has seeped inside. If it has, unzip the bottom and drain the water completely.
- Clean up leaves or debris that may fall onto the inflatable or the blower.
Maintenance and Storage
- Regularly check the inflatable and blower for signs of damage.
- Clean your inflatable after use with a cloth dampened with a mild, non-abrasive soap solution or pure water.
- Ensure the inflatable is fully dry before rolling it up for storage to prevent mildew.
- Store the inflatable in a cool, dry location protected from sunlight.
- Always repair any damage immediately. Use the provided repair patch or sew the tears or holes as required.
- When storing the inflatable, loosely coil the cord.